JanSport 8-Track Messenger Bag


The Jansport® 8-Track messenger bag is a practical messenger bag with clean styling and original prints. It has a large main compartment and a hanging zippered organizer pocket to keep essentials handy.

Review

This bag is just what I was expecting. It has a moderate size, a side pocket to put in the keys or anything that small, and a front pocket to put in a wallet or things you need at your reach.
The material is great, and the strap is long enough for almost everyone.

I took it on a two-day trip to the country, and I was able to fit all the personal care objects I needed. It is very durable and resitant. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is because it gets dirty very easily, other than that I would strongly recommend this bag.

thanks http://astore.amazon.com/cheap.jansport.backpacks-20/

0 comments